Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You have gone away........




Help me find away to say that I love you,
Because day by day,
I am constantly thinking of you,
You have showed me pain ,
And you have showed me hurt ,
But I am still looking for a reason,
To make it work,
Maybe that's my problem,
I am forcing the issue ,
And now I am tired of my tears,
Hitting the tissue,
So now I understand what has happened????
On that day
You have given me a reason
and
I am glad ,
You have gone away........








Mahfooz Ali

7 comments:

स्वप्न मञ्जूषा said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
स्वप्न मञ्जूषा said...

I am really glad for you.
You did finally made-up your mind.
Have you ever heard that song 'वो अफसाना जिसे अंजाम तक लाना न हो मुमकिन, उसे के खूबसूरत मोड़ देकर छोड़ना अच्छा'
Some times its better to let go rather than swimming against the current....
Best of LUCK !!!

kshama said...

Is it help me find ' a way' ? If it's ' away' I couldn't understand that first line properly...or may b a bit ambiguous...!

Amit K Sagar said...

What Should I Say.!.!!.! Beside "Written Waah!

keep it up!
--



हिंदी ब्लोग्स में पहली बार Friends With Benefits - रिश्तों की एक नई तान (FWB) [बहस] [उल्टा तीर]

شہروز said...

शुभ अभिवादन! दिनों बाद अंतरजाल पर! न जाने क्या लिख डाला आप ने! सुभान अल्लाह! खूब लेखन है आपका अंदाज़ भी निराल.खूब लिखिए. खूब पढ़िए!

Reetika said...

Khoobsoorat !

ज्योति सिंह said...

beutiful ,ek naya andaaz magar khoobsurat .

 
Blogger Templates